jilrene

The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 4: Life, Death and Something In Between
The Vampire Relationship Guide: Family and Feuds
The Vampire Relationship Guide: Secrets and Trust
Evelyn Lafont
My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! - Wade Kelly What a great book! Technically there are two main characters, but the best friends are very important characters. The story starts with Cole looking for a new roommate, since his best friend and roommate, Jon, graduated from college and moved. Because Cole lives in University housing, he doesn’t really have a choice, but he tries. When Cole doesn’t have any luck finding a roommate, he’s assigned one. Ellis, the soccer star (whose in the closet), moves in with Cole. This is a fun read with some romantic comedy and a heavy dose of angst. Very well written, I can’t think of strong enough adjectives to describe this book. I couldn’t put it down. The author has chosen an interesting POV option: while the majority of the story is told by Cole and Ellis, there are little sections for each of the core group of friends as well as Ellis' mother. I really enjoyed hearing from secondary characters. It really makes it seem like I’m there, not just reading the story. I’m not at all surprised this book is selling so well, it’s awesome.