jilrene

The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 4: Life, Death and Something In Between
The Vampire Relationship Guide: Family and Feuds
The Vampire Relationship Guide: Secrets and Trust
Evelyn Lafont
Afflicted II  - Brandon Shire This book continues Hunter and Dillon’s story. The atmosphere is a little different than [b:Afflicted|15927486|Afflicted (Afflicted, #1)|Brandon Shire|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1346380275s/15927486.jpg|21678151]. The guys are together and working at their relationship now. Just like anyone else, this relationship takes work. We get to know Hunter’s mom a little better in this book. She’s not a bad mom, she just is who she is. I think her growth helps Hunter grow a little more. Though I wouldn’t tell him that to his face, he thinks he’s all grown up. We also get to see Dillon’s biological family and the family of his heart. It gets a little ugly, but Dillon and Hunter prevail.

This is another one of those books where I feel as if I’m right there with everyone. I don’t have a part to play, but I get to experience everything right along with our heroes. Beautiful and real. Oh, yeah, lots of sex – some a lot more gritty and on the edge than in the first book.