jilrene

The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 4: Life, Death and Something In Between
The Vampire Relationship Guide: Family and Feuds
The Vampire Relationship Guide: Secrets and Trust
Evelyn Lafont
Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding - Marie Sexton LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. Seriously. I started reading it while my granddaughter was napping. She woke up and I kept reading. It's not easy to read while a 4 year old is playing in your living room. I couldn't put down the book. It is beautiful. [b:Strawberries for Dessert|8578533|Strawberries for Dessert (Coda Books, #4; Strawberries for Dessert, #1)|Marie Sexton|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1279069656s/8578533.jpg|17436699]is my favorite in the series; well, until this book. I just adored Cole when we met him in the first Coda book.

I guess I should review the book and quit the fan girl routine. Jon and Cole start the adoption process after their commitment ceremony in Paris. This book describes the ups and downs of open adoption. Poor Cole is a basket case, he wants this baby so desperately. That's one plot thread that moves well and quite believably. Also in this book, Jon's dad does his best to get Cole and his mom to reconcile. That thread is sad, but sweet, and really helps make the story complete.

This is an easy read with a wonderful HEA. I wish there were more people who need their stories told so we could visit with Cole and Jon someday. I really like them having their HEA and don't want to mess with that, but I want to keep in touch.